Wednesday, January 16, 2019

To New Adventures 🥂

In one of my classes I was told that we are starting our own blogs. This is way out of my comfort zone, so I'm really not sure what to do, and quite honestly, think it is an annoying project. But I do want a good grade, so here I am writing my very first post. I'm still not completely sure what I want to do with my blog, since I have a lot of varying interests (as you can see above). So I plan on bothering my teacher until he gives me a good suggestion. I like to think that life is full of adventures. Not all of them are good or enjoyable, but they are adventures nonetheless. So I'm going to think of this course and blog as another adventure, and knowing (hoping!), no one would ever read it anyway, except for my teacher who has to mark it of course, makes it a bit less cringy to start this new adventure. So here is to new adventures ðŸ¥‚

P.S. I am also supposed to post a link to my Pinterest so you can learn All About Me, but honestly I don't use Pinterest, so it might not be the best way to get to know me.

I'm going to finish this post by including this insightful video about travelling:

No comments:

Post a Comment